We would like all pupils to wear our school uniform as listed below:-
- Red sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo
- Red polo shirts with the school logo
- Charcoal grey skirts, pinafore dresses or trousers for girls
- Red & white gingham dresses may be worn in the summer
- Charcoal grey trousers for boys
- Black shoes or trainers which give support to the feet
- Red Fleece and waterproof jackets with the school logo are optional but are very popular garments
- Red T-shirts with the school logo, black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms, socks and daps are required for P.E.
- They should be kept in a named drawstring bag which can be hung on the child’s own peg or in their locker.
We have a choice of Uniform supplier Tesco or School Trends.
School Trends – www.schooltrends.co.uk
For your information, Tesco products are cheaper but they charge for delivery (which is to your home address). School Trends offer more variety of products, they are more expensive but there is no delivery charge because orders are collated one a month and delivered to school.