We would like all pupils to wear our school uniform as listed below:-
- Red sweatshirts or cardigans with the school logo
- Red polo shirts with the school logo
- Charcoal grey skirts, pinafore dresses or trousers for girls
- Red & white gingham dresses may be worn in the summer
- Charcoal grey trousers for boys
- Black shoes or trainers which give support to the feet
- Red Fleece and waterproof jackets with the school logo are optional but are very popular garments
- Red T-shirts with the school logo, black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms, socks and daps are required for P.E.
- They should wear PE kit into school on the day that they have P.E.
School Trends – www.schooltrends.co.uk
For your information, Tesco products are cheaper but they charge for delivery (which is to your home address). School Trends offer more variety of products, they are more expensive but there is no delivery charge because orders are collated one a month and delivered to school.The following are not allowed:-
- Denim jeans or tight trousers
- jewellery (with the exception of 1 pair of stud earrings)
- nail varnish
- make up
- hair colourings or
- fashion footwear.
We have a large amount of pre-loved uniform in school, please ask the administrator if you would like to have a look at what we have. A donation is welcome but is not essential.