- Foundation Stage: Reception
- Key Stage One: Years One and Two
- Lower Key Stage Two: Years Three and Four
- Upper Key Stage Two: Years Five and Six
When delivering the National Curriculum we aim to do it in an exciting and creative way this is because we know it enhances learning. Our school vision means that all learning is planned to encourage our key curriculum drivers, which are:
- Be adventurous
- Be creative
- Be an effective Communicator
- Develop skills for life
All in the context of working with communities.
For Key Stage 2 we have a 4 year rolling programme which is a working document and gets updated regularly when we review the needs of the children at our school.